“Trust the process of life more.” - Lynn Reilly
Today's featured author is a dedicated Life Enthusiast, Licensed Professional Counselor and Master Energy Therapist, Lynn Reilly. Lynn and I talk about her book, the importance of self-care and tons more!
- Give yourself the appropriate amount of time to elevate your mood if you’re feeling down.
- Make a list of things you like to do and make the time for doing some things on that list for 5-7 days or a whole month.
- Internal joy is more sustainable than joy from outside influences.
- Allow yourself to feel your emotions. Release them for feeling better if they are negative emotions.
- Create a habit of writing down something good that happens each day in a book. It will become your book of proof that will show that there is still good in the world.
Lynn's Site: http://www.livingwithserendipity.com/#story
The opening track is titled, "A Beautiful Heroine" by Rukunetsu (AKA Project R). To listen and purchase the full song, click the following link. https://projectr.bandcamp.com/track/a-beautiful-heroine