“Take time out of your life to give it into someone else’s life.” - Ken Rupert
Today's featured author is US Army veteran, speaker and Caregiver coach, Ken Rupert. Ken and I talk about what inspired him to become a caregiver coach, what it means to be a financial black belt, and tons more!
- Martial arts is about subduing the threat and seize opportunities. Finances work the same way.
- Caregivers need care too. Empathy is key.
- “You don’t have time to complain when people are shooting at you.”
- Adapt. Adjust. Overcome.
- Put a number to what you are doing. Find a way to quantify what you’re doing.
- “Every aspect of life has a financial component.”
- Avoid the “stupid” debt.
- Eliminate threats and seize the opportunity.
- “Quantify the quality of your actions.”
- Have an income distribution strategy instead of a budget.
- Never feel guilty about taking out time for yourself. Especially if you are a caregiver.
Ken's Book(s): https://www.amazon.com/Ken-Rupert/e/B00ESK2KUG%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
Ken's Site: https://wealthmeasure.blogspot.com/
Episode 47 - "Black Belt Wealth" with Damion Lupo