“Are you working with people that compliment you or complicate you in your business?” - Jen Du Plessis
Today's featured bestselling author is fellow podcast host, and multiple time top 200 Loan Originators in the U.S., Jennifer Du Plessis. Jen and I talk about her upcoming book projects, what keeps her motivated and tons more!
Key Takeaways Include:
- Always grow.
- “Stop talking. Take action. Get results.”
- “Great employees don’t always make great business owners because they just weren’t taught how to be a business owner.”
- “I was put on earth to do better than what I was thinking I needed to do.”
- “We all have a story. It’s what we do with that story that determines where we are going to go.”
- Don’t be around people that complicate you and your business.
- More is not always more.
- My faith helps me everyday.
- Pay yourself first.
- Learn from the elderly. They have a lot of knowledge to give.
- Seek wisdom from people are both older and younger than you.
Jen's Website: https://www.jenduplessis.com/
Jen's Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mortgage-lending-mastery/id954052959?mt=2
The opening track is titled, "A Beautiful Heroine" by Rukunetsu (AKA Project R). To listen and purchase the full song, click the following link. https://projectr.bandcamp.com/track/a-beautiful-heroine