“Find something that nourishes your soul.” - Sandra Biskind Today's featured #1 bestselling author is global thought leader, international speaker and spiritual mentor, Sandra Biskind. Sandra and I talk about her upbringing, the PLATINUM...
“Find something that nourishes your soul.” - Sandra Biskind
Today's featured #1 bestselling author is global thought leader, international speaker and spiritual mentor, Sandra Biskind. Sandra and I talk about her upbringing, the PLATINUM life and tons more!
Our conscious mind runs 5% of the time. Our unconscious mind runs the other 95%.
There are hidden blocks that everyone will have to locate and obliterate to generate the level of success that they desire.
Everyone wants happiness. Everyone just has different things that make them happy.
Be grateful for the small but brilliant things you have in your life.
Sandra's Site: https://thebiskinds.com/
Sandra's Newest Book With Her Husband, Daniel: https://www.amazon.com/Codebreaker-Discover-Password-Unlock-Version-ebook/dp/B07H3QMVCS
60 - "Coaching From Spirit" with Sharon Wilson (@CoachingSpirit): http://goingnorth.libsyn.com/60-coaching-from-spirit-with-sharon-wilson-coachingspirit
61 - "The Abundance Project" with Derek Rydall (@derekrydall): http://goingnorth.libsyn.com/61-the-abundance-project-with-derek-rydall-derekrydall
68 - "The Ultimate Paradigm Shift" with Dr. Phillip Mountrose (@HolisticDrPhil): http://goingnorth.libsyn.com/68-the-ultimate-paradigm-shift-with-dr-philip-mountrose-holisticdrphil
78 - "The Power of 1(0)" with Denise Alexander Pyle (@alexander_pyle): http://goingnorth.libsyn.com/78-the-power-of-10-with-denise-alexander-pyle
92 - "Roya Sands and the Bridge Between Worlds" with Saryon Michael White: http://goingnorth.libsyn.com/92-roya-sands-and-the-bridge-between-worlds-with-saryon-michael-white
104 - "Heart Reconnection" with Lee McCormick (@spiritrecovery): http://goingnorth.libsyn.com/104-heart-reconnection-with-lee-mccormick-spiritrecovery
The opening track is titled "Space Bump Delta" by MagicMusicX. The full track can be listened to by clicking the following link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ub_WuKjtkg